- Develop and maintain software for the Value Added line of business.
- Develop and maintain applications for transportation, sequencing, kitting, container management, warehouse management and cross dock.
- EDI support and SQL reporting.
Essential Qualifications/Skill sets:
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 4+ years experience using Microsoft s .Net Architecture.
- Experience developing enterprise level web applications.
- Knowledge of ASP, VBScript, VB, COM, JSP, Java, J2EE, XML, SOAP, and web services
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self motivated and independent.
Preferred Qualifications/Skill sets:
- Familiarity with enterprise reporting tools and applications such as: Actuate, SQL Server Reporting Engine, and Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with design standards such as: UML, RUP, and OOAD.
- MCP/MCSD Certification.
- Warehouse management application knowledge.
- EDI knowledge.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.