- Ability to negotiate.
- Create and give presentations to purchasing and engineering groups at the customer.
- Review customer RFI/RFQ/SOR and summarize to share internally, allowing on time responses to the customer.
- Occasional travel for customer meetings.
- Create internal reports/graphs/spreadsheets for management and meetings.
- Some evening meetings for video conference with other global divisions.
- Ability to read/understand customer drawings, engineering changes, etc.
- Prior chassis sales experience highly preferred.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently or on a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Microsoft Applications proficient.
- Korean language skills preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Engineering.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Excellent Health benefits
- 401K with 4% matching
- Car Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation days commensurate with experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions