Fort Mill, SC
- 8am-5pm M-F
- This role is a blend of both general ledger and accounts payable.
- Duties include; reconciliations, printing checks, reviewing statements to ensure they align with HIPAA; track cash reconciliations with the bank, track funding status for 50 different programs.
- Ideal candidate will be able to manage high volumes of work, has an accounting mindset, this person will have to do AP work.
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting and funding matters between pharmaceutical companies, regional accounting, divisional associates and other department managers.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and statements of client accounts.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- Post approved co-pay claims and generates payments for patients.
- Validates that statements align with patient payments in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- May review customer contracts, billing and funding requirements.
- Prepares trend and forecasting analysis and other special reports as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Assist with audit compliance duties and requests as needed.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
A-Line Staffing Solutions