- Mon- Fri 8: 30am- 5: 00pm
- The Accounts Payable Finance position is responsible invoice processing, researching and responding to vendor and internal inquiries regarding invoice payments while ensuring compliance with process controls.
- The position will also consist of cross training on all assigned responsibilities of invoice processing.
- Review invoices for complete processing information and proper approval.
- Research and verify correct vendor information and nonpayment prior to entry.
- Process invoices against Purchase Orders.
- Research and resolve reported EDI invoice error transmissions.
- Maintain a daily count of incoming, processed and non-processed invoices for reporting.
- Generate daily compact journal of day s entries for auditing purposes.
- Coordinate data gathering for internal and external audits.
- Update and maintain vendor master profiles and payment terms.
- Process stop payments, void/reissues, ACH returns, and check images.
- Assist internal departments and vendors with payment research and details.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience, preferably in a high volume data entry or customer service office setting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel and Outlook.
- Possessing the ability to open, save, name, move, sort, enter, and manipulate data in Excel, as well as the ability to use basic functions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight scheduled guidelines.
- Ability to clearly, accurately, and professionally communicate verbally and via email with vendors, management and establish effective working relationships.
- Ideal candidate will possess a sense of urgency with a proven ability to respond to and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment.
- Experience with SAP, ARIBA, Lawson and JD Edwards a plus.
- Previous A/P experience and an understanding of cash flow.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor s degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions