Accounts Receivable Specialist
- 8am-5pm M-F
- Ideal candidate will have high volume collections experience, preferably working with a call queue.
- Works over a broad network of internal departments and customer s organizations to ensure billing, statements, disputes and returns are completed to the customer s expectation.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items; responsible for the activities involving tracing sources of error, correcting billing documentation, and processing final billing.
- Assists in training & mentoring new personnel and follow up to ensure new hires are successful.
- Reviews large and high profile accounts.
- Overall team-player who will be looked upon as the "go-to" system resource
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates dispute resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address all payments, disputes and return issues are resolved.
- Works closely with the Collector and Customer Service to ensure proper and timely application of customer credits.
- Ensures appropriate and timely processing of requests for the return of customer credit balances.
- Generates reporting to internal & external parties so work can be done.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two to four year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires more than three (3) years of Business to Business or Business to Gov t collection and dispute resolution experience.
- Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of SAP FSCM & SAP Disputes.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues quickly, problem solve and escalate appropriately.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs; extensive knowledge of Excel.
A-Line Staffing Solutions