Accounts Receivable Specialist
Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Working Hours: 8: 00 a.M. - 5: 00 p.M. Monday - Friday
Under close supervision of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor responsible for performing tasks
requiring quick resolution of issues; includes providing account reconciliation, collecting past due balance, performing payment research and negotiating payment plans for all assigned accounts past due.
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address their past due balance.
- Assists other corporate associates and the Regional Director of Credit in their collection and/or reconciliation efforts for certain hospitals, pharmacies, national and/or governmental accounts.
Performs related duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have business to business collections experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of Excel will be using pivot tables and V. Lookup.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associate's degree program or equivalent.
- Combination of experience and education; normally requires one (1) to two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, familiarity with credit and collection operations procedures including reconciliation of A/R activity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and proficient in Excel.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at (877)-782-3334.