- 8am-4: 30pm
- This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including; scheduling and coordination of on-site and conference call meetings, preparation of documents and presentations, ordering supplies, processing of invoices, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, travel coordination, and other administrative duties and projects assigned.
- Manage calendars for designated department members.
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned.
- Arrange travel.
- Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation.
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards.
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers. Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Customer service experiences a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients.
- Word processing/PC skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions