- Assist with the Data Insights Team with the development of a custom-built Acquisitions Tracking System (ATS) to capture acquisitions data to support analytics and reporting within the Real Estate/Acquisitions department.
- Will work closely with Data Insights and various other departments to bring all projects to design and development.
- Interpret, create a spec, and provide time and delivery estimates.
- Troubleshoot existing code as well as rewriting legacy applications.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 5-7 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of the SDLC phases and associated methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, scrum, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of object orientated programing using C#, .NET, and SQL.
- Preferably experience with DevExpress components.
- Knowledge of Linq, Entity Framework/NHibernate.
- Knowledge of SSAS and SSIS.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem-solving leader who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret requirements into functional code.
- Thorough understanding of version control, software configuration and release management practices.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Candidates must possess a can-do attitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, possessing the dedication to see a project through past the last 10%.
- Must be strong with both backend programming as well as user interface.
- Willing to bring ideas to the table that are forward thinking and results oriented.
For more information, please call A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.