Analyst - HR
- Mon- Fri 8: 30am - 5: 00pm
- Reasonable Accommodation Partner engages in the interactive process with colleagues and management to assist colleagues with disabilities who require workplace accommodations that enable them to perform the essential functions of their position.
- Explores and recommends potential solutions to support requests for accommodations under the ADAAA.
- Experience with ADAAA, understanding of FMLA.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and challenging callers.
- Adhere to confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior use of some type of case management software.
- The worker filling this role must have strong computer skills, instruction will be provided for the internal systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- BS/BA in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions