Analyst Application Developer
- The Application Development Analyst is expected to develop and maintain applications demonstrating proficiency in system design, coding/testing, documentation, and project execution.
- Develop and support client-facing applications for network enrollment and credentialing operations for large PBM.
- Responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions as assigned, ensuring and adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines.
- Familiar with Bootstrap and Telerik controls.
- Demonstrated proficiency in relational database design and MS Access with VBA.
- Possess core analytical, software development, and conceptual thinking skills.
- 3+ years application development experience including design and coding of user interface.
- 3+ years SQL Server experience including database design, stored procedures, and packages (SSIS\DTS).
- 1+ years experience with Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework.
- 3+ years data analysis experience, demonstrating advanced use of queries\SQL using any common reporting tool (e.G. TOAD, SAS, Access, Crystal).
- Ability to appropriately schedule and prioritize multiple projects to ensure timely and effective delivery of IT solutions.
- Advanced\strategic analytical, technical and conceptual ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with emphasis on translating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Prefer knowledge of SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services, Team Foundation Server.
- Prefer knowledge of Business Analysis and\or Project Management methodologies and tools (with focus on Agile principles).
- Prefer familiarity with PBM business model (plans, programs, and practices) as well as pharmaceutical practices (nomenclature, medications).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- If no degree, then one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained.
- High School Diploma or GED is a required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions