- The IT Applications Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, integrity and support of enterprise architecture systems.
- Provides technical expertise, to include addressing and resolving complex technical issues.
- The primary responsibility of the Web Application Architect is to provide the overall technology guidance and structure for creating and maintaining the .Net web applications and REST services.
- They will direct the backend design of new applications from conception to completion and oversee the technical staff involved with the development project.
- Candidates must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- The candidate will work with technical teams, business and end-users to successfully develop applications.
- Develops solutions in coordination with the technology principles, standards, and practices established by the IT Enterprise Architect.
- Provides formal technical guidance and informal assistance to Enterprise System Engineers.
- Develops Best Practices and Architecture Guidelines for solving common issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops designs and oversees the implementation of .Net applications and REST services with SQL back end.
- Establishes software best practices, designs and analyzes requirements and specifications and develops production migration procedures.
- Provides specifications for the acquisition of tools as required.
- Works with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers.
- Very important to be good communicator and updates management team with the weekly/monthly status.
- Takes accountability and drives project to the completion.
- Develops and maintains precise system documentation, guidelines and presentations for management review.
- Initiates and creates enterprise strategies and plans for systems administration and security.
- Prepares and maintains storage management plans, including routine backups, long-term archives, and disaster recovery support.
- Collaborates in the development and deployment of the Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Analyzes enterprise system performance.
- Develops and implements system performance improvements.
- Participates in development activities including code reviews, as well as coding and testing of new enhancements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, & Ability Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 8 years of experience with Enterprise software development to include 2 years of experience working in architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
- Acts with customers in mind.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business and gains their trust and respect.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, frameworks, solutions, and tools.
A-Line Staffing Solutions