Automated Test Lead
- Supports TCoE Management in Automated Test strategy formulation, execution, process improvements, and communication of test strategies to all stakeholders.
- Analyze business performance, industry trends, existing or new regulatory requirements and their impact on IT operations; make recommendations on alternative courses of action, including risk assessment, needed to align automated test strategy with agency strategic plan.
- Design, Create and maintain the automated testing framework, strategies and artifacts for agencies, according to the standards and collaborate with stakeholders and executive staff for review and approval.
- Develop Return on Investment (ROI) evaluation criteria for automated testing
- Review and Approve all test approaches and maintenance plans for automated test scripts to ensure test coverage for all applications is complete and planned activities meet ROI criteria.
- Serve as an escalation point for senior staff in the creation of automated test scripts.
- Develop and enforce best practices and standards for all automation activities.
- Design test data management plans that enables all business models to be tested in an automated fashion.
- Create, monitor and manage all automated software tool configurations, including IDs, connections, licenses, and permissions.
Work with vendor support teams to troubleshoot tool interfaces
Produce testing metrics and manage communications to executive staff.
- Create Test Tool installation and upgrade plans taking into consideration project commitments.
- Perform Test tool installation and upgrades.
- Monitor tool usage and user counts and troubleshoot testing tool and licensing issues, as needed.
- Provide support to teams utilizing Test Tools.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Test Tool vendors.
- Plan and conduct Proof of Concept studies to evaluate and select automated test tools for new platforms and applications.
- Procure hardware, software and licensing to support automated testing activities.
- Perform other support activities for user experience or testing activities.
- Perform other tasks upon the request of the DTMB management or executive staff
- 5 plus years of Automated Test Management experience.
- Requires advanced knowledge of automation frameworks and general management.
- Requires good interaction skills with senior client management, with ability to articulate and defend strategic decisions.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.