Fort Mill, SC
- Manages the maintenance of project and accounts receivable records.
- Preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, review of project expense reports and analysis.
- Maintaining the billing folder for all projects, with the appropriate documents, including contract financial summary data, expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Effectively communicates with Project Managers and Client Managers, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing and project accounting.
- Review final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup for approval by the Assistant Controller.
- Recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Supporting Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information.
- Make collection calls, conduct account research and analysis, and interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconcilements, as directed by the Assistant Controller.
- Monthly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments/rebates Recording transactions to accounting systems.
- Preparing special analysis as required.
- Generating ad hoc accounting reports as needed.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Working knowledge of accounting and planning software packages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.