Choice of shift (not rotating):
- 7: 00am-3: 30pm
- 7: 30am-4: 00pm
- 8: 00am-4: 30pm
- 8: 30am-5: 00pm
- Billing and Reimbursement Representative to handle medical billing and insurance follow up.
- The Billing and Reimbursement Representative will ensure timely and accurate account payment for outstanding balances while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- Third party billing and follow-up associated with the dispensing of prescription medication via telephone, Internet, and in writing.
- Transmit or submit claims (paper or electronic) to insurance payers for reimbursement.
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors.
- Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail action taken to resolve outstanding account balances.
- Maintain patient demographic information and data collection systems, including all billing/collection reports, queues, or diversions while remaining in accordance with payer and company policy guidelines.
- Contact patients and Physician s offices as needed in order to expedite claims processing.
- One or more year(s) experience performing healthcare reimbursement, medical insurance/billing.
- One or more year(s) experience in Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- One year of experience with Collections associated with Medicaid preferred.
- Customer service in a healthcare environment and experience that shows ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience working with a healthcare reimbursement system preferred.
- Ability to communicate with clientele in a professional manner, both verbally and written.
- Ability to take data/information and form strong analysis to be provided to leadership.
- Ability to navigate through multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize based on importance while displaying strong attention to detail.
A-Line Staffing Solutions