- 8am-5pm Monday Friday
- Extract information from proprietary systems through automated tools for data analysis and delivery.
- Build or provide maintenance to existing automated reports and tools.
- Data analysis and feedback to enhance/create policies and procedures.
- Build/Analyze new reports to meet client setup requirements. - 45%
- Manage current projects and reports. - 15%
- Interface with internal and external partners for accurate setup testing. - 15%
- Take initiative to identify process improvements within the department. - 10%
- Work independently to resolve issues and projects. - 10%
- Act as a subject matter expert for processes & procedures related to the department. - 5%
- Ability to review current reports, automatically extract data from oracle tables, then automatically generate report using SAS and SAS/Macros.
- Ability to use VBA language to automate tools and reporting in MS Excel.
- Experience with different methodologies in application development is a bonus.
- Experience with project management or process improvement is a bonus.
- Experience with Sharepoint data extract via web services is a bonus.
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets of data and compile summary statistics strong analytical skills to explain output results to non-analytical audiences.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and identify, analyze and solve practical problems taking into account relevant factors and a wide variety of concrete variables.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), computer literacy, and ability to read and write English.
- Ability to be part of a team environment as well as work independently with limited direction from management.
- Participate in and make recommendations on development and systems design for various reporting applications and tools.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Effective verbal and written communication across various audiences.
- Maintain attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Strong client relationship builder Self-starter with a bias to action.
- Must have an understanding of the values of root cause analyses, service levels, and documentation.
- Must have knowledge of general database applications, general network environments and report writers.
- Proficient understanding of all Microsoft Office tools (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer, Front Page, and Visio).
- High School Diploma or GED is a required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- If no degree, then one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained.
A-Line Staffing Solutions