- 8am-5pm. (May be flexible)
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented department.
- Position deals with pharmacy data and analysis.
- Tasks include pharmacy guarantee tracking, updating drug pricing and all related research, analysis and quality assurance.
- Need very strong skills working with data sets of all sizes for varied purposes from comparison, QC and validation, to model and report preparation, and ad-hoc research and analysis.
- SAS programming skills are used to query, compare, summarize and analyze data.
- Excel and MS Access are utilized in modeling and other tasks and projects.
- Many department team members are remote, so work flow and time must be managed very well due to time differences with individuals dependent on work results.
- Develop and maintain key metrics through large volume data extraction and manipulation.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting across many audiences.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Able to prioritize numerous projects appropriately.
- Exhibits close attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Strong service orientation.
- Able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. Healthcare Preferred but will accept relevant experience.
Experience & Education:
- Four year college degree in business, finance or other related field. (Completed or in progress).
- Bachelors in Business Administration preferred, but will accept a two year degree with relevant experience.
- Expected Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Access (advanced excel skills required).
- Significant experience with SAS or SQL programming is REQUIRED.
A-Line Staffing Solutions