CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, care of hair, and oral feeding.
- CNA answering patient lights and performs services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- CNA will be responsible for transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment.
- Maintains the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals, and wheelchairs.
- Keeps the patient s room in clean and orderly condition, including making the patient beds
- Current CNA license, (verifiable, active, absent of disciplinary actions)
- CNA experience in assisted living or with geriatrics preferred, but not required.
- Must have current CPR.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.