- 8: 00 a.M. - 4: 30 p.M. Monday - Friday
Position Description Summary:
- Under general supervision of the designated Supervisor or Manager of Contracts & Chargebacks, the Chargebacks Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of Supplier chargeback submissions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs in-depth analysis of variance lines returned by Supplier.
- Identifies source of issue and decides the appropriate action needed to resolve issue; complex issues could require the coordination of several internal departments and/or representatives from the Supplier.
- Reconciles chargebacks in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Maintains frequent contact with Supplier in order to address all payment issues.
- Manages the Chargeback Accounts Receivable portfolio for assigned Suppliers.
- Responsible for the timely collection of monies due from Supplier and the aging goals as planned by senior management; must minimize the write-off dollars.
- Must be willing to work overtime hours, as needed, in order to meet departmental objectives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Experience with Excel.
- Fast-paced, volume-driven and transactional environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Research skills required.
- No degree is required but require 1-2 years work experience preferred in Banking or Finance.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Contracts & Chargebacks preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- In addition excel experience particularly Pivot tables and V Look up s.
A-Line Staffing Solutions