Clinical Pharmacy Technician
- Determines appropriateness for medications.
- Communicates decision to physicians, physician office staff, medical management staff and/or pharmacists.
- Communicates with physicians, physician s office staff, medical management staff and/or pharmacists.
- Escalates issues to Pharmacist when requires clinical review.
- Researches, resolves and documents physician or client inquiries and communications and provides written documentation.
- Responsible for meeting call handling requirements and daily telephone standards as set forth by management.
- Must agree to observing service for the purpose of training and quality control.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be a proficient typist (avg. 35+ WPM) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to maneuver through various computer platforms while verifying information on all calls.
- Must be able to talk and type simultaneously.
- Must be flexible in scheduling and comfortable with change - customer service is an ever-changing environment.
- CPT - Certified Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy (State OR National certification required).
- Must have pharmacy retail experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions