Clinical Process and Procedure Manager
- Responsible for supporting specific teams in regards to their compliance of SOPs.
- Detailed review of documentation to ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Following up on any deviations.
- Creating and maintaining metrics.
- Responding to urgent requests from upper management.
- Preparation of slide decks.
- Responsible for learning, understanding, applying all policy, procedure requirements for scientific publications and using this knowledge to ensure scientific publication documents from various functional areas are compliant.
- Responsible for following up with the functional area to provide direction on how to remediate the issues.
- Auditing experience and be very detailed.
- Prefer experience working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be a fast learner that will take responsibility for their development in understanding the business environment.
- Candidate should be comfortable in situations in which they need to discuss and defend their reasoning on why there is non-compliance.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3444.