Clinical Studies Specialist
North Chicago, IL
- Responsible for conducting Phase I-IV studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Support clinical team, primarily in tracking, organizing and filing Phase I-IV study documents according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Assist Clinical Team members in handling data queries, drug inventories, study invoice payments, enrollment tracking, and record reconciliation with site documents.
- Assists the CRAs with organizing and planning study investigator meetings.
- Bachelor s degree is required.
- 5+ Years Experience Level.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.