- The position of Closing Coordinator includes overall coordination of the loan closing process to improve customer service.
- To answer all closing calls.
- To pull closing files by 8: 30 a.M. Every morning and complete coordinator documentation 48 hours prior to closing.
- To obtain updated payoff letters on Towne refinances from the Servicing Department.
- To review title work on all refinances.
- Ensure all liens and unpaid taxes have been addressed and vesting information is correct.
- Title companies are called to verify loan amount, earnest money deposit, sales price, and spelling of borrower(s) name(s).
- Tax proration is calculated and documented on the processor information sheet for the closer.
- Title work legal descriptions are matched with the survey for accuracy.
- To ensure all homeowners insurance requirements have been addressed.
- To contact all borrowers at least 24 hours prior to closing with closing information.
- To coordinate closing dates for refinances with processors and closers.
- Monitor tentative closing schedules to ensure files are in the Closing Department 48 hours prior to closing.
- Closing Supervisor is informed of all rush closings.
- To assist closers by performing various clerical tasks.
- To comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities may be requested by hiring manager or direct supervisor.
- All duties and responsibilities will be performed adequately, effectively and according to the employees Direct Supervisor & Director of Operations expectations.
- Ideal applicant will have three years of experience closing/post-closing FHA and Conventional Loans and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- S/he must be able to learn quickly and adapt in a rapidly changing environment, remain positive and productive under pressure, and be willing to work whatever hours are necessary to get the job done.
A-Line Staffing Solutions