- 8: 30am- 5: 00pm Mon- Fri
- This person is responsible for supporting Burglary, Fire Alarm, and Access systems for Retail stores.
- Working closely with subcontractors to help resolve Installation and Service issues pertaining to entities.
- This position is in a fast paced call center environment working in conjunction with Central Station Monitoring team on trouble shooting calls.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Prior experience in alarm system installation &/or servicing.
- Factory training and hands-on experience with various alarm control equipment including Honeywell, Bosch, and DS systems. CAD (computer assisted drafting) experience &/or training is desired.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or similar field preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions