- An MTC Coordinator provides essential clerical & phone support to the pharmaceutical care pharmacist through organized, accurate and timely prioritization of administrative duties.
- He/she is responsible for professional communication with patients daily.
- He/she is responsible for essential functions listed above and additional clerical support as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Coordinators will complete internal training designed to utilize behavioral modification and interviewing.
- The coordinator will utilize these skill sets as key drivers to positively impact patient engagement.
Time off will NOT be allowed during the first four weeks.
- Previous call center experience & ability to multi-task in a fast paced call center environment are preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions