Mt. Prospect, IL
- First 10 days 8am-4: 30pm to align with training.
- Candidates may be flexible to work any shifts from 7am -7pm after the initial training.
- This position is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographics, payer information and therapy information for new patients referred to the Specialty Pharmacy.
- This position will interact with referral sources to initiate the new referral process.
- This position may also participate as an auditor in quality initiatives, including continuous quality improvement, within the department.
- Receives new referrals via phone, fax, the Internet or any other option available to our customers.
- Enters patient demographics, payer information and therapy information into our system.
- Assists with enrollment of new patient information into the participant referral tracking system including diagnosis, demographics, payor information, etc.
- Maintains corporate database of physicians where licenses to practice medicine have been verified.
- Verify licensure of new physicians referring patients to the pharmacy.
- Places outbound calls to gather additional patient, payer or prescriber information.
- Sends receipt acknowledgements to physicians for referrals across all therapy lines.
- Processes Internet requests for new enrollments and/or therapy refill requests.
- Assists with the training of new/seasonal staff on job function.
- Duties include entering enrollments for specialty pharmacy patients and you must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures, and instructions to determine the appropriate pharmacy therapy entry.
- 1-year experience was performing data entry as a primary role.
- Ability to type 10, 000 keystrokes/hour or 60 wpm.
- Proven track record of accuracy, extreme attention to detail, and problem-solving.
- Must have six months experience working with Microsoft Office applications including; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions