- M-F 7 am - 3: 30 pm.
- M-F 8: 00 am -4: 30 pm
- The position of Coordinator I is responsible for all types of Medicare Part D incoming mail, undeliverable mail, and member correspondence.
- Open, sort and prepping of undeliverable mail / incoming correspondence.
- Scanning and Importing of undeliverable mail / incoming correspondence.
- Research and verifying eligibility.
- Processing returned checks.
- Research and resolve issues associated with incoming live mail, emails and faxes.
- Process clinical and claims documents.
- Process misdirected documents and ensure they are redirected appropriately.
- Additional tasks as required.
Experience & Education:
- 0 to 2 years experience in a mailroom or production environment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Reliable and adhere to attendance guidelines.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to work within a team is essential to success.
- Ability to understand Part D Benefit plan designs and policies and procedures.
- Able to identify issues and recommend process improvements.
- Must adhere to or exceed minimum quality rating.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to learn different functions within the business process.
- Understanding of CMS guidelines and Medicare Part D or previous experience in a regulatory environment.
- Health care industry experience including terminology and beneficiary services.
A-Line Staffing Solutions