- 8am-4: 30pm M-F
- 2 weeks training then continual as needed in classroom.
- 6 am-8: 30 pm M-F
- 6 am-4: 30 pm Sat and Sunday
- Ideal candidates must be flexible in working any combination of the hours listed above.
- The Enrollment Coordinator role is an entry level position that is a great start for a career path into the health insurance industry in a large company office setting.
- Working on a team with other coordinators, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Medicare Part D / Prescription Drug Benefit enrollment and disenrollment requests for new members.
- Processing enrollments is complex in nature.
- While technical training will be provided, basic typing skills, fundamental software knowledge of MS Word and Excel and the ability to think critically and follow instructions is required.
- The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize daily tasks, be flexible on work assignments, have a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills, and have the ability to navigate multiple software applications in order to meet task deadlines.
- Complete enrollment and disenrollment requests through defined steps of eligibility verification and data processing.
- Perform membership updates, address changes, and Prescription Benefit Plan changes in prescribed systems.
- Provide timely, efficient support for processing daily transactions.
- Review and mail all letters to members in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Review daily processing reports to ensure all transactions associated with enrollments and disenrollments are accepted by receiving party.
- Research and reconcile member eligibility data and correct errors and rejections received on the daily/monthly reports.
- On occasion, perform outbound calls to contact members to validate or acquire additional information needed to process the enrollment request.
- Research and resolve membership discrepancies between the Plan and Medicare.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and web browser/internet navigation.
- Ability to type / perform data entry.
- Ability to follow prescribed instructions.
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- 2-3 years of healthcare industry including Medicare Part D experience and patient/beneficiary services.
- Understanding of healthcare terminology and definitions.
- Strong Verbal/Written communication skills.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions