Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Shift: 2 Available
- Overnight Shift (8pm - 4: 30am) (Tuesday through Saturday each week).
- Overnight Shift (9pm - 5: 30am) (Tuesday through Saturday each week).
- This position is distinguished from a fill technician position by its focus on entering orders into our pharmacy information system.
- The Data Entry Tech will ensure that medication orders received from our nursing homes are entered promptly and accurately into Framework LTC software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input orders in a timely and accurate manner - The technician would complete all order entry for new orders and refills.
- Technicians must be able to read and transcribe doctors' orders from various transmissions (such as electronic scripts, faxed orders, telephone order requests, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
- Sort prescription orders to appropriate departments/areas.
- Maintain standard hourly entry and error rates.
- Placing calls to facilities to alert them of any issues during the data entry process and answering messages.
- Providing the best possible customer service to all facility staff members, physicians, professional staff, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous pharmacy technician experience is preferred.
- IL Pharmacy Technician Certification is required; IL license in good standing.
- Previous experience with Framework LTC and Docutrack software preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions
For more information, please call 847-792-1700