- Improve organizational performance though the application of original thinking to existing and emerging analytic methods, processes, products and services, and employ sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce return on investment.
- Working with business stakeholders identify business problems, opportunities and/or initiatives for which analytics models may provide insights that can contribute to or drive the development of an approach or solution.
- Conceptualize, design and develop analytics models in addressing complex business problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities that are of value to internal and external business stakeholders, typically using a hypothesis-driven approach.
- Working with Data Engineers determine how to best source data, including identification of potential proxy data sources, and design business analytics solutions, considering current and future needs, infrastructure and security requirements, load frequencies, etc.
- Where appropriate help seed data science capabilities within business functions, essentially developing "citizen data scientists" within the business teams.
- Show strong team building and creative thinking skills, and a desire to "make a difference".
A-Line Staffing Solutions