- 11am to 11pm
- Provides direct support to organizations and their employees through the delivery of assessment, consultation, education and triage services.
- Consults with employees and managers on a variety of workplace and work based issues.
- Provides clinical expertise in order to restore employees with diminished performance to healthy functioning.
- The selected candidate will be a "Stress Counselor".
- The goal is to help the FEMA staff (we do not support the hurricane victims) maintain productivity and personal well-being during a natural disaster.
- The "Stress Counselor will do so by providing educational services and program related to stress management and familiarize employees with EAP and WL (worklife)services before, during and after deployment.
- Services that stress counselors provide Management Consultation, One-on-One Consultation, distributing materials and brief EAP and WL orientations.
- Provides employee consultation related to specific personal problems and concerns.
- Completes required forms in a clear and concise manner.
- Provides expert consultation to employees and/or supervisors on a variety of workplace and work based issues.
- Provides EAP, WL, legal and financial benefit information and education.
- Provides brief orientations as needed to describe benefits.
- Master's Degree.
- LCPC, LPC, LCSW and LMFT
A-Line Staffing Solutions