Emergency Room RN
Mount Clemens, MI
- Emergency room (ER) nurses work in critical care emergency facilities to assist doctors and work with emergency medical technicians in helping people in pain and possibly life-threatening trauma.
- Work as part of a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to quickly assess the needs of each patient, prioritize care based on its critical nature, and work to stabilize a patient, treat the problem, discharge the patient after the emergency is over or make arrangements for a longer hospital stay.
- Provide care.
- Monitor health conditions.
- Plan long-term care needs.
- Administer medicine.
- Use medical equipment.
- Perform minor medical operations.
- Advise patients and their families on illness, care and continued care after a hospital stay.
A-Line Staffing Solutions