- The ideal candidates will learn to develop strategy and gain experience in office etiquette, MS-Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint), presentations, and how to effectively communicate with key stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses utilizing various data sources and internal tools which may include Tableau, Minitab and SFDC.
- Support process improvement initiative to improve forecast accuracy.
- Generate and provide analytical support for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline trending for new and renewal sales opportunities.
- Maintain SFDC and provide reporting and support for the system and users as required.
- Prepare draft business review presentations including key customer data metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and compile data for various performance metrics.
- Problem solving the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral Communication the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Energetic candidate comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Proficiency with MS office applications required
- High school diploma required.
- Work towards post-secondary degree preferred Business, Mathematics coursework preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions