North Chicago, IL
- Auditing, document review, and project services within a Quality Assurance environment.
- May assist team during report audits and internal audits according to FDA Good Clinical Practices Regulations, ICH Guidelines and PPGs.
- May assist team with QC services of Audit Files, spreadsheets, audit reports, as well as assigned projects.
- Review raw data, protocols and research reports to assure the quality and integrity of the results as well as compliance to protocols, policies, procedures, and applicable GLP regulations/guidance and be able to communicate compliance deficiencies to all appropriate personnel.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Auditing experience in the pharmaceutical industry required.
- 3-5 year of Experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions