This is an internal position that reports to the Director of Operations, with a schedule of 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Additional hours may occasionally be required.
The Human Resources Administrator is the front line resource for on-boarding and supporting our field employees. The number one responsibility of the HR team, and in turn the HR Administrator is to on-board new hires and prepare the files so that the employees can be "clear to start" with our clients. There will be other HR responsibilities, namely unemployment, and some that will arise as needed.
HR Administrators are expected to represent the company with a high level of professionalism, discretion, integrity, and work ethic. They must continually earn the reputation as the "go-to" person for all HR-related matters.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Support our recruiting team in procuring on-boarding documentation from our field employees
- Respond to and track all unemployment claims from multiple states
- Maintain strong relationships with the management, recruiting, account management, and operations teams, along with vendors, customers, and the community at large
- Support the management team with continual audits and compliance checks
- Assist field employees with questions related to their on-boarding and ongoing HR needs
- Maintain spreadsheets and meticulous records within our internal ATS/HRIS database
- Maintain electronic and physical personnel files
- Keep excellent documentation on any correspondence to and about employees
- Verify documentation as it is received for completion and accuracy
- Scan, upload, and assemble new hire packets
- Protect all sensitive and proprietary information
- Answer phones as needed in a high-volume setting
- Assist in form I-9 completion and e-VerifyWork on various HR projects
- Assist in keeping A-Line Staffing compliant with various HR laws and regulations
- Analyze client requirements to ensure that all employees sent to clients have all necessary documentation and credentials
- Track expiration of credentials and contact employees to remind them to renew
- Perform drug, background, employment, education, credential, and various other checks on newly hired employees
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Prefer 1-3 years of direct Human Resources experience
- HR degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Internal drive to succeed
- Ability to solve problems
- Must type 40+ WPM
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook