Healthcare Call Center Representative
Watterson Park, KY
- Between 8am-8pm
- Responsible for documenting required data elements into required fields in a prompt accurate manner based on program design and requirements.
- You will process documents based on department guidelines in accordance with standards and performance indicators as defined by contractual requirements.
- You will receive incoming calls from multiple customers such as physicians and patients, and process requests by providing resolution or triage to the appropriate areas.
- Report Adverse Events and Product Complaints when needed.
- Answer inquiries and process incoming requests received by fax, mail or e-mail to provide callers with accurate, current information.
- Document customer requests and inquiries in call history database and ensure timely closure of all open issues.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral communication.
- Maintains all patient confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medicare/Medicaid knowledge.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Call Center & Healthcare background.
A-Line Staffing Solutions