IS Technician Helpdesk
- 8: 00am- 4: 30pm
- 1 weekend day per week will be required.
- This call center is open 24/7, workers will need to work holiday and weekend days as scheduled.
- Workers are assigned 8 hours days with overtime as needed.
- Start time between 8am to 11am or
- 9am to 12pm.
- This entry level position requires the prompt technical responses to questions from store and pharmacy employees regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems retail photo systems only.
- This position requires a thorough knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues.
- Related online diagnostics are used for troubleshooting; incidents are tracked in a case tracking system.
- The primary role of this position is to take live trouble-shooting calls daily 100% of the time.
- This position must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to 1st call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for resolving customer inquiries by using the tools provided to services the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Prompt response to questions from store employees by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall store support and installations.
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
- A minimum of 6 months related work experience required, ideally in a call center, technical or customer service related role 1 to 2 years experience working in a service oriented call center.
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must have competent PC skills, Particularly in Excel and Access.
- Must have excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Able to work in a flexible 24/7 work environment, preferred.
- Prior experience in a retail store with photo processing equipment a plus.
- Associate or Technical degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions