- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Under the supervision of a pharmacist, the technician will fill daily IV drug orders accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliance and familiarity with United Rx Infusion Policies and Procedures, all State and Federal Laws and USP797.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of proper clean room gowning, maintenance and cleaning procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of laminar airflow workbench procedures and cleaning.
- Assemble and prepare correctly all components necessary to produce sterile products or other extemporaneously compounded preparations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification, valid IL license in good standing.
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Long Term Care setting and knowledge of Framework LTC and Docutrack software systems.
A-Line Staffing Solutions