- This positions primary responsibility is focused on the Citrix environments.
- Responsible for installing, modifying, removing and analyzing networking hardware and software on the Company s computer systems.
- This position also participates in network design and project support.
- Analyze server infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
- Monitor systems using tools to pro-actively resolve issues.
- Setup/Install/Configure Citrix environments, publish applications and desktops as needed.
- Respond to Incidents and Requests according to documented SLAs.
- Manage security (access control, permissions) for applications and desktops.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate appropriately.
- Participate in monthly maintenance windows.
- Participate in a monthly on-call rotation if needed.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings.
- Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of a more experienced Administrator.
- Citrix Certifications are REQUIRED.
- AppSense Experience is a MUST.
- Xen 7.X experience is REQUIRED.
- Must have successfully lead, and be able to lead projects, a self-starter, and function independently and able to talk to the customer and ask appropriate questions.
- Experience with VMWare 5.5 and 6.0
- Experience with Windows 2008, 2012 Server OS as well as vmware architecture is required.
- The candidate will need to be well versed in administering Xen App 6.5, Xen Desktop 5.6, Xen 7.X, Citrix Profile Management, and Appsense Desktop NOW Suite of products.
- Previous Design and Architecture of Citrix and VDI environments for large global environments is required.
- Knowledge of server hardware and components.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and its components (WINS, DNS, DHCP).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player.
- Good group presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment.
- Relevant certifications are a requirement.
A-Line Staffing Solutions