- 8: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
- This position is responsible for delivering and producing training in AdobeConnect, developing organizational development and training solutions pertaining to Retail Pharmacy.
- The focus of this role is developing training materials and tools supporting retail training initiatives lead by a Project Manager.
- Complete learner, environmental and task analysis working clients at all levels (through interactions with individual contributor through Director level).
- Design appropriate learning strategies through identification of learning objectives and subsequent content development to support each objective.
- Develop training solutions in a variety of formats (self-guided, instructor led, web based
- Implement change management, marketing, and communication strategies as needed.
- Design, develop and implement the pilot to test training solutions and complete resulting revisions.
- Complete all program deployment activities to include LMS, TTT, rollout schedule, facilitator selection and communication to the audience.
- Execute program measurement strategy to evaluate the impact of training.
- 3-5 years experience in Instructional Design.
- A minimum of a BA/BS is required.
- Must have 1+ years experience with Info Mapping (FS Pro).
- Multi-unit retail experience preferred.
- Able to understand client businesses and training needs.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal to interact with all level of the organization including store teams, field management, internal CSC individual contributors, Managers and Directors.
A-Line Staffing Solutions