- Monday - Friday 8: 30am- 5: 00pm
- The Training Instructional Designer is responsible for designing training solutions for projects that support digital programs for the Enterprise.
- Design training deliverables.
- Work with internal clients at all levels (individual contributor through executive) to analyze training needs, including learner, environmental, and task analysis.
- Educate clients regarding L&D process and timelines.
- Define training strategy recommendations inclusive of development, deployment, communication, and evaluation strategies.
- Lead the design process; including: project plan, design, scoping and risk mitigation, and working with the client to ensure project goals and quality standards are met.
- Design and implement measurement and long term maintenance strategies post deployment.
- Incorporate incumbent training into new hire curriculums while maintaining focus on pharmacy training regulatory considerations.
- Complete learner, environmental and task analysis working clients at all levels (through interactions with individual contributor through Director level).
- Human Resources Adult Learning Certification or 3+ year s equivalent experience in L&D.
- Knowledge of Retail and Pharmacy Business.
- Retail experience preferably in training and/ project management.
- Bachelor s Degree in Instructional Design or equivalent work experience.
A-Line Staffing Solutions