- Mon-Fri 8: 30am- 5: 00pm
- The Training Instructional Designer is responsible for designing training solutions for projects that support digital programs for the Enterprise.
- Create 18 new courses.
- Develop program guides.
- Develop roadmaps.
- Create coach TTT materials (Train the Trainer).
- Create KLE materials for learner and coach (Key Leadership Experiences).
- Create incumbent training materials 4-5 classroom sessions with participant workbooks and facilitator guides.
- Create TTT for incumbent training plan facilitators.
- Create any materials needed for RLC and cascade.
- Design training deliverables.
- Work with internal clients at all levels (individual contributor through executive) to analyze training needs, including learner, environmental, and task analysis.
- Educate clients regarding L&D process and timelines.
- Define training strategy recommendations inclusive of development, deployment, communication, and evaluation strategies.
- Lead the design process using the model, including: project plan, design, scoping and risk mitigation, and working with the client to ensure project goals and quality standards are met.
- Design and implement measurement and long term maintenance strategies post deployment.
- Incorporate incumbent training into new hire curriculums while maintaining focus on pharmacy training regulatory considerations.
- Ability to understand client businesses and training needs, and to be creative in identification and design of training solutions.
- Ability to read and influence others.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Collaboration skills; inclusive of experience working on cross functional teams and leading projects.
- Ability to adapt and react quickly to challenges and identify and implement solutions.
Experience & Education:
- Human Resources Adult Learning Certification or 3+ years equivalent experience in L&D.
- Knowledge of Retail and Pharmacy Business.
- Retail experience preferably in training and/ project management.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources/Instructional Design preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions