- Conduct a training analysis, working with clients at all levels, to define learning objectives, guide training solutions and support the design and development process.
- Design course blueprints to map content to defined learning objectives, determine activities to improve engagement and develop assessments that evaluate the knowledge & engagement of the learners.
- Develop training solutions using a variety of authoring tools and formats (Web Based, Self-Paced Guides and Job Aids/Policies)
- Test training deliverables and ready for upload into the client s Learning Management System Execute program measurement strategy to evaluate the impact of training
Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of a BA/BS is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Instructional Design.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with E learning authoring tools.
- Compliance training experience preferred.
- Able to understand client businesses and training needs; to be creative in identifying training solutions.
- Strong communication ability (both written and verbal) to interact with all levels of the organization including internal SMEs, Managers.
For more information, please contact our office ar 877-782-3334.