Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse
Kansas City, KS
- Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow directions, solve problems, and make safe judgements in a variety of situations.
- Interacts in a courteous, professional manner with evidence of conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates the psychomotor and manual dexterity needed to perform selected DON and unit techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to provide age-specific care/service safely and efficiently.
- Creatively finds ways to uphold cultural practices, maturational level, and Individual preferences as much as possible in care.
- Ensures the use of General Safety/Falls Prevention strategies in patient Care.
- Actively questions which resources are needed to achieve quality patient care outcomes.
- Demonstrates the integration of unit standards with division and department standards in providing patient care.
- Performs comprehensive patient assessment based on data gathered by self and others, per standards.
- Demonstrates responsibility for upholding department/unit standards for documentation of care and outcomes.
- Demonstrates to peers that patient care is guided by process standards.
- Demonstrates implementation of change/improvements with the framework of unit, department and hospital standards and goals/outcomes.
- Demonstrates collaborative interaction as a member of the interdisciplinary team in achievement of patient care goals.
- Demonstrates the inter-relationships among clinical disciplines in achieving desired patient care outcomes.
- Collaborates with other disciplines about patient care activities/procedures to maximize patient-centered efficient care.
- Participates as a team member in utilizing research findings for change practice at unit level.
A-Line Staffing Solutions