J2EE Software Engineer
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Responsible for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- 5+ years of web and rest services application programming experience J2EE/Java.
- Working knowledge of software frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Groovy, Scala, Open Source components, etc.,
- Working experience with the latest Front End technologies - HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and new design patterns Responsive Web Design, MVC, and OOCSS.
- Experience of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
- Deep understanding of OO design is a must. Basic database and SQL skills.
- Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC
- Knowledge of test driven development.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Previous Enterprise e-Commerce Technical Development experience.
- Experience in setting timeframes and self-managing your time to meet deliverables.
- Understanding of the Agile Development and Prototyping process.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.