Jr. Encompass Administrator
- Towne Mortgage is looking to add to its IT department.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for the overall administration and configuration functions for all features across the complete enterprise from loan origination through servicing.
- Initialize and maintain company and user setup.
- Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Liaison with third party vendors to create and maintain interfaces as needed through ePass as well as custom integrations.
- Compile and maintain loan program directory in collaboration with Secondary Marketing to ensure accurate guidelines, program codes, Loan Template settings and document sets are available for all loan products.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets in a timely manner - accelerating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed.
- Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae including professional services group, PPE, Encompass 360 Closer and Mavent compliance affiliated service departments.
- Functions as top level support for end users.
- Provide Encompass 360 process, feature, and workflow information to the Technical Writers for proper documentation of these; this includes changes to the system, updates, and new features.
- Identify training needs on Encompass 360.
- Organize and facilitate Encompass 360 end user training as needed; this includes new employee Encompass 360 training, training on changes, new features, and refresher training as required.
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group.
- Prepare reporting for regulatory examination process including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies.
- Assist end users with their daily questions, concerns and proper usage of the system.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines or equivalent experience.
- Two years recent experience administering Encompass 360 Banker Edition for a large user base (30+ users) in a hosted environment for an institutional mortgage lender.
A-Line Staffing Solutions