Cranberry Township, PA
- 3pm-11: 30pm.
- The LPN provides routine resident care.
- The LPN guarantees the physical and mental needs of the resident are met.
- Passing meds, admission assessments, treatments, charting
- Administer prescribed medications.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Prepare and give injections.
- Dress wounds.
- Collect samples for testing.
- Perform routine tests.
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.