- Minimum requirement of every other weekend.
- Varied shifts, mostly afternoon/overnight.
- Administering medications to residents, documenting in the medical record and providing resident care.
- The LPN provides routine resident care.
- The LPN guarantees the physical and mental needs of the resident are met.
- Administer prescribed medications.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Prepare and give injections.
- Dress wounds.
- Collect samples for testing.
- Perform routine tests.
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments.
A-Line Staffing Solutions