- Monday - Friday 8: 30am - 5: 00pm
- The Layout Coordinator is responsible for developing the fixture and merchandise layouts for all new store, remodel, acquisition and special projects.
- Fixture plans are developed based on merchandising guidelines that require adaptation to varying retail configurations across the fleet.
- Merchandise selection is driven by market specific characteristics and store location as it relates to product mix clustering and support of local sales opportunities.
- One on one dialogue with the Regional Store Managers insures each layout addresses store specific needs corresponding to profitability, budget management, and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop fixture and merchandise layouts that accurately reflect required product mix based on store location and clientele.
- Includes identifying stores within a growing number of cluster definitions (i.E., ethnicity, affluence, geography, etc ) that ultimately drive automated product replenishment.
- Independently prioritize and manage scheduled assignments to insure on time project completion. Includes working simultaneously on various project types, with varying scopes of work, as part of a dynamic schedule.
- Requires the ability to manage and adapt to ongoing changes in marketing approach and project schedules.
- Analyze, prioritize and summarize data, and compare to company standards in such a way that identifies opportunities on a store specific basis.
- Includes the ability to act on market knowledge and apply creative merchandising solutions to improve store performance and to meet local needs.
- Interact with Regional Sales Manager to confirm store specific analysis (e.G., sales, competition, ethnicity of clientele, etc ) in an effort to maximize individual store profit; and to confirm product mix, category adjacency and service issues as they relate to customer needs.
- Includes the ability clearly to customer needs.
- Includes the ability clearly articulate current corporate direction to field operators on various merchandising initiatives and to make recommendations accordingly.
- Support corporate expense control by managing the impact of layout changes relative to established budget guidelines.
- Advocate alternative approaches as needed, and communicate incremental scope of work and added cost to field management and project partners.
- Work with the Construction team and outside vendor architects to develop innovative merchandising solutions for atypical store locations.
- Includes the ability to work with and interpret architectural plans and elevation drawings to craft merchandising plans that incorporate current merchandising philosophy within complex/multilevel spaces.
- Candidates must have Retail Focus and AUTOCAD software experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing preferred or 2 to 3 years experience in a Store Planning or Merchandising position.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various sources of data: Demographics (population, ethnicity, income averages, etc.), sales profile, planogram productivity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet timeline requirements for other supporting departments.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and orally with various inhouse personnel, field management and various outside vendor representatives.
- Ability to follow clear, concise directions with minimal supervision.
- Experience with MS Office software (e.G., Excel and Word).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions