Lead Programmer Analyst
Glen Allen, VA
- This is a Lead Programmer Analyst position for a candidate who is an expert at data integration with RDBMS, Big Data/Hadoop, Appliances (NZ, RS), Data Lake concepts and has relevant experience with various OS, network and storage concepts.
- They will work as a Lead on new implementations in defining the architecture and road-map on data movement tools of Informatica/Hadoop.
- Will drive new initiatives, conducts POC's and evaluates other products for seamless integration.
- Role requires a strong data architect that can work with IT Architects and IT Analysts to break down a complex system into smaller components.
- Experience working with stakeholders in understanding their requirements, translating that to mapping specification and construct solution.
- Experience performing data models.
- Looking for candidate with out of box thinking with T-shaped skills who has tremendous appetite to constantly learn new tools/technologies.
- Has good exposure to cloud for IaaS and SaaS.
- Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer / or Hadoop Big Data Certified, preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience using ETL tools including a minimum of 2 years designing, building and deploying software using Hadoop.
- 2+ years of experience with Informatica products.
- Experience with analytical/reporting tools for visualization is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience in health care is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions