Mail & Supply Clerk
- They will need to have experience with a Neopost (or similar) postage machine and UPS Shipments.
- They will sort incoming mail, as well as process outgoing UPS and USPS packages and mail.
- They need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word to include knowledge of merging letters and addresses.
- They will also be working in facilities part time, ensuring equipment is working properly, supplies are stocked, etc.
- More focus should be on the mailroom responsibilities.
- Under close supervision of the designated manager or supervisor, performs mail room activities and tasks for one or more departments or a facility.
- Responsible for receiving all mail deliveries and handling postal activities.
- Sorts and delivers mail daily to internal departments.
- Works closely with supervisor to contribute to a smooth and efficient mail room operation.
- Acts as mail room lead in the absence of supervisor.
- Recommends improvement to standard operating procedures.
- Reroutes mail to subsidiaries and remote associates when necessary.
- Reviews order forms for proper coding, quantities requested, and authorized approvals.
- Ensures that deliveries are made to proper departments and associates.
- Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and notifies supervisor at established reorder points.
- Stocks vendor deliveries in supply or mail room and checks that deliveries confirm to purchase orders as to quantity and quality.
- Assists Copy Center with delivery or shipment of completed print jobs.
- Maintains supply inventory for Copy Center as requested.
- Maintains and configures conference rooms as requested by departments.
- Performs light maintenance such as moving furniture, hang whiteboards and/or pictures.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of mail room and postal operations and applicable regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
A-Line Staffing Solutions